Sunday, November 29, 2009

There was nothing I could conceieve That you wouldn't do for me Trouble seemed so far away You changed that right away, baby

Within the most messiest week of my life i've been told I am two contradicting things.
I've been told that I present myself and come across as a being who is constantly unhappy and cross.
Days later I was told by someone else that I'm the type of person that loves everyone and everything, on the contrary I personally believe I hate almost everything and everyone, but, I did notice that this was actually the case.
....And yet, I'm still bitter.
I was told, the way to fix my unhappyness and bitterness is to do the things I love, the things that take my mind off whatever breaks me, to preoccupy myself with whatever it is that makes me happy.
I love alot of things and alot of people, but that doesn't make me any happier.
Yes, I'm trying to get it around my head aswell.


I need something, someone, to show me how to love something and be happy with it.