Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do I want to be happy?

Fuck picking stereotypes,
I've thrown away some amazing ( sexual ) relationships due to what I think my man should be like.
It's just, the 'nice, smart, shy' guy sounds so boring. I mean if you compare the nice guy with the dick, who am I going to find more fun?
I know how selfish it sounds, girls like something to chase.
I realised I fucked up big time.
I picked to follow the bad guy, the user.... I was blinded by his reputation, his views, his cocky personality.
All I wanted to see was me with this shiny man, I wanted to stand out.
I threw away, I gave up on, an absolutely sweet loving kind boy, because he wasn't flashy.
Fuck, I was just so selfish and so blinded!
I could've been happy.
That's it, the way I see my relationships needs to end.
I can't throw away nice boys for the bad ones.



....God, PLEASE I am REALLLY going to need your help for this one okay!