Friday, December 18, 2009

It's actually terrifying

The more I get to know you the more amazing you seem.
That's not good, the more amazing you seem, the more I need to have you in my life.
I don't think you understand how vulnerable that actually makes me.
Especially to someone like you, who for some reason reads me so well.
I'm trying to decide wether I need to be confrontational,
Do the whole 'I can't see you anymore.' Type of thing,
Or wether I just continue Chilling.
I've been Chilling for so long.
God, It is such a scary thing to put your faith into something, because you gotta always keep your guard up.
That's why it's terrifying.
It is Terrifying because you come across so amazing I totally forget about my guard,
even now, the guard.... It's gone walk about.
Perhaps it's time to get ready for self distruction.