Friday, December 18, 2009

Okay, I'm going to try this whole new thing.

Cutting Ties.
Not to the fullest extent, but so to say, all the negatives can fuck right off.
I suppose I spent more blaming my downfall on other things rather than bothering to point the finger at myself.
I tried furiously to keep my ties satisfied, no matter how many times I'd been stricken by Ignorance and Inconsiderateness. That's what made me look like the idiot in all of this.
So tonight, where a renunion is to occur, I shall try out my new revolution.
The plan is to maintain a relationship of maturity and Communication, but to cease all actions of  'mucking about.'
I know I should have listened In the first place, I guess it was my big head that led me to believe that I could pertain these Imbecilic Morons as faithful ties.
We'll see how the night goes.