Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Packing heat

I love how my love of style has just gone throught he roof, all over again!
This years resolution, No more buying food unless it is on Brunswick St or Sydney Rd or anything tre` gourmet`.
Mainly night outs ofcourse, you see, although my taste in modèle is of course exquisite (and I do try not to sound vain in any way ...ha) but I just waste so much money!
Such a shame really, theres so much potential.

Shopping to do list:
Pants department- Highwasted Black Jeans + Highwasted washed blue jeans, Op shop shorts; Light blue + Washed dark denim, Flowey styled shorts than at some pointe can be mistaken for skirts (also know as skorts, alas that word is tre` dégoûter)

Shirts Galore- All range, from frills and lace, to slits and abstract angles. Indie to femme`.
Preferable if mid drift!
>I can never have enough tops.

STOCKINGS- Floral, lace, lined, white, black, bright, dark, shapes, patterns.... STOCKINGS!

Accesorize me baby- Gold chain(s), Bowler hat (FUCK, WHERE TO GET ONE?!, perhaps just a black top hat typa thing will do), Rings? Bangles but most importantly The Gold Chain.

Shoes-  You really have to question what a girl about shoes?, I want lace up leather loafers, More heels, Wedge ankle boots (Balenciaga, yeah I know, goodluck.) and lam-o havanas.

Fuck food, Say yes to fashion!