Thursday, October 22, 2009

Spontanious writing whilst straitening my hair, lol

10.43 Pm.

Frankly, I had had enough.
That was my breaking point, the very moment in time I snapped.
I had had enough of her rude, disrespectful attitude towards me. I don’t get talked to like that,
The bullshit that whore stood for. Her stupidity was not aloud by me.
I couldn’t take that voice anymore, this ignorant waste of space needed to be destroyed.
I picked up the hardest, sharpest I could find, obviously because we were outside my artillery had to be a rock. All the blood,  the rage, the energy in me flowed straight into my hands, my fingers.
With a strength I didn’t know I had, I hit her across the face, like a slap… but with a cold hard rock.
Oh god it felt so good, better than whatever that guy’s name was did to me last weekend.
It was actually so lovely to see her body hit the floor and to hear her cry of pain.
Oh, I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed. It means I overloaded their neurological nerves. She was beginning to re gain consciousness, I waited for her to get her head back together. I smiled, and she began to swear.
I told her, ‘it would probably be best if you just shut the fuck up.’ And I gave her a lovely socker right in the jaw.
I had this feeling in my throat, it was so strange. It was like… laughter, like I wanted to laugh uncontrollably. It was brilliant!  I just started laughing hysterically, as the slug began to cry.
I kicked her in the stomach. One, she screamed. Two, she cried and screamed. Three, blood began to trickle out of her mouth as she cried and screamed. My hysterical laughter grew louder.  I’ve waited for this for such a long time, to teach her a lesson, to fuck her up.
The bitch loved to mention how I never had the balls to do shit,
Well look at me now, ‘You’re the pussy acting hard like bitch copper, well look who’s dropped you on the floor like a reverse wrist lock.’
I picked her up by her shoulders and spit on her ratty little face. I began laughing again then slapped her. She began to cry even harder, as hard as I was laughing almost.
Whoever said violence wasn’t the answer had obviously never uncontrollably hit the shit out of someone. I hit her really hard a few times to knock her out, then dragged her to curb. I waited for her to wake up, when I told her to open her mouth and put it on the open drain. Naturally at first she refused… so I choked her till her throat burnt.
She was quite dead, and as I knew she was in incredible pain I opened her jaw for her.
Biting the curb I told her, she should have watched her mouth, because I’m fucking crazy. With that, STOMP.
My foot practically went through her head, it was the funniest thing I had ever seen.
Her head was destroyed, ripped apart. Now I was euphoric.
No, I didn’t feel like I was crazy. I felt satisfied.
Tell me, why should I let someone continuously put me down?