Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What is it that would make my life easier?

If I could read your mind, if I could know what your thoughts are about things, about me.
I wish I knew everything.
I'd know if I was wasting my time, if i had a chance.
There would be no way I could miss perfect chances and signs.
I wish I knew everything about you.
I wish I knew what made you happy, I could give that to you for the rest of your life.
I wish I knew what made you sad, then I could prevent it from happening.
I wish I knew what made you angry, I could never fuck up.
I'm talking about the very last detail of you, I wish I could know your life story.
I wish I knew what you were doing every second of the day. I'm always so scared about you, so scared about the glorious relationship you and trouble have with one another.
I wish you could understand that I will always be there for you, till the day you die, I will never dissappoint you.