Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dont go a-changin' to try and puh-lease me. You've never let me down before...

Lie.

Oh how I have fallen under the addiction of supression.
Oh how I love burrying emotions.
Imagine, sitting alone at a park shivering, cigerette in hand.. did I mention alone...? For over an hour.
And you want to know what I was thinking?
She was the one who was meant to be my friend, and yet she's the one who stabbed me in the back by kissing the one person who kept me from falling apart... and as if that isn't bad enough i'm the one at the park, alone, deserted by all my friends who are with her, the heart breaker. Someone, gun, me... now?
She, was surrounded while I, was alone.
Sitting there alone, wow, It hit me. I was just a whole lot of... Nothing.
Don't get me wrong, this, has only made me madder, and stronger but it makes me question;
Perhaps I am better alone?
I thought I could count on my best friends, and yet ... BOOM!
They practically reward the heart breaker for what she did!
I mean what?
What the fuck is that!
Perhaps I'm being selfish, but the things is, I'm not.
I know I'm not, any person who depends on their friends would feel like this.
I'm not talking about someone who has a boyfriend and depends on him... Or someone who has a supportive family / siblings they can talk to, I'm talking about someone with a broken down, nothing family, who literally has nothing to depend on, no-one to talk to but their friends.. And there are ALOT of people out there like me, who would actually agree with me!
God, I need a shrink.