Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What are you going here? Hey? The only thing for you here is pain. We don't love you.

Sometimes I'm not so sure what to do when I get this angry.
Like, do I sit and count to ten? Talk it out with someone? Do I go for some sort of walk? Go mental, trash my room, punch holes in my wall? Let it our on other people?
Well lets begin with counting with ten; Have you actually ever tried that?
It doesn't work, in the slightest, if anything it gives you a chance to blow up exploding on the people around you causing destruction. Trust me, I know.
Secondly, Don't waste your time with the second option...
Think about it, would you listen to me if I went frantic about some girl who obviously I'm furiously jealous about, and all I did was talked about kicking her head in and why she makes me angry ( mainly because she's alive, meaning she's in AlCapone's life aswell )? No, you'd be like 'aw don't worry, you'll be okay...' and change the subject. So yeah, fuck that.
The last couple of options, the coocoo options, are the only way out I can think of.
But then, it makes me look crazy. I can run around screaming my arse off and guaranteed, It will make me feel alot better, but it will make you think that I'm some sort of psycho teenager who needs to see some sort of therapist ( wether or not I actually do need to see some sort of shrink is not important ). Which leads to my last, but most favourite option, to whoever has made me angry in the first place, Fuck them up.
But if me running around in anger doesn't make me look crazy, murdering someone does.
I'm always constantly angry though, that is the thing. There really is nothing I can do because the appropraite precautions don't work and the helpful options just land me in more trouble, baaaaaaaah!
Someone, please, get me a goddamn baseball bat.