Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What those jeans do to me make me wanna get down on one knee, You got that thunder.

Yeah, hello little rant.
You know what men don't appreciate anymore? Ladies in a nice pair of tight ( well fitting ) jeans.
I get it, flesh is sexy.... but c'mon the girls in them hot jeans need some fucking credit. You grab a hottie in a very well fitted pair of jeans and a girl in like a mini skirt and low cut top who's pretty average looking and the male (obviously not in all cases, but majority ) will notice the half naked average girl, over the gorgeous jean wearing one.
It makes me so angry because it means something when a girl chooses not to walk around naked, shows self respect, integrity... But who cares about that shit anymore hey?
As long as you see some skin in an illicit area, wink, hey baby.
Fuck that, it's one thing to flaunt what yo' mamma gave ya...
but it's another to lower your standard. That ain't ever gonna be me.