Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm not happy, I'm not sad. I'm Maria

And that's exactly what I tell the bitch, Ain’t got the time to easy your mind,I’m on some other shit.
Know what you’re fuckin with? A young star, baby! Ever met a nigga like me? Not at all, baby.
A coach player, I could show you how to ball, baby. And live today, Cause I ain’t worried about tomorrow, baby. You heard my song, You seen my face around, So now it’s you and me, So take this good weed and break it down. Spot boppers, Shawty talkin bout skating now.
And given brains, Let me know just what she thinkin bout. Burning trees, Courtesy of my Jamaican pal. Gettin all this money, With all these honeys I could make em pout. Now I could make you smile, Or I can make you moan. Turn you into my number one fan if I take you home. Want me to break you off? I’m thinking more about the money, The money’s what I’m thinking about.

-Wiz K, There actually Isn't enough photos of this god sent man.